Holy CRAP. THIS is what happens when I get bored. THIS. This massive dump of Sherlocky madness. It started off as innocent doodling, and then I started getting ideas. Before long I had vomited out three pages of ridiculous crack-comics. I have explanations for everything. Follow the numbers.
No numbers: Oodles of Cumberdoodles.
1. This is a follow-up to this: [link]
ALSO: The Return of the Blue Smiley Underpants! This is now in my headcanon FOREVER.
2. Sherlock+socks+wood floor= Failed experiment. Good thing he lives with an army doctor, amirite?
3. Sherlock meets Spock. The universe promptly explodes.
4. After the disasterous result of #2, Sherlock basks in feminine attention and shrugs off the pain of his broken arm with the traditional English Stiff Upper-Lip. Meanwhile, Afghanistan veteran John Watson sulks in a corner, war-wounds entirely ignored.
Guys take note: casts incur sympathy and maternal instincts. Use wisely and with caution. I NAILED Irene Adler's hair! Also, SHERLOCK'S PURPLE SHIRT OF LOVE.
5. That fabulous scene from "A Study in Pink". Anderson is SO BUSTED. And as noted, I just wanted to draw JawDrop John.
6. Sherlock Deduces a Bro.
I learned my anatomy from Stan Lee. Don't be hatin'. Also, F*** BROLEGS, I got bored.
7. Mrs. Hudson hears an easily-misunderstood row from inside 221B. And have you ever noticed how often Sherlock walks on the furniture? Poor John, he's too short to get at him.
Sometimes I wonder if living with Sherlock is like living with a very tall, bright, sometimes sulky child. One would think so.
I found this MOST EXCELLENT reference for the BBC Sherlock cast faces: [link]
Go show this very talented person some love!
I recently got over a bout of drawing-related OCD and decided one day that "You know what? I just want to draw. I don't care if I get it right, I just want to make jokes." So I did. And then I went and posted "Surprise Visitor" and got 25 favorites on under 24 hours and I was STOKED. And for the next 48 hours I goofed around and giggled and laughed at my own ridiculousness. And you might notice that most of these are in COLOR! I rarely if ever use color, so the fact that I'm even halfway satisfied with any of this is a huge deal for me.
I never claimed to be good. Nor have I ever claimed to be entirely sane.